Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good News, finally :)

So, enough negative family crap.
I'm going to be working a Chrysalis Journey with Amber this January. This is similar to a "spiritual renewing/retreat" for youth ages 15 to 24 (or 25)I'm really excited about it. It will be extremely tiring, but it will be worth the effort. I was asked to do an inspirational type of talk at the Journey. I have found that preparing for the talk has helped support me in my own personal spriritual needs. I'm looking forward to Halloween and deciding on a costume to wear. My music class, which has been extremely busy, is now slowing down (thank God LOL). I'm passing the history class and my job is going well. I have no complaints and I'm so greatful that my kids and their husbands/boyfriends are all doing well.
I had a Bone Marrow Biopsy done last Friday and will get the results on Oct 27. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had pictured in my head, which is a good thing. I did start to lose consciousness because my blood pressure fell to low, but all ended up good. I'm really not worried about the results at all. I'm pretty positive I don't have anything major going on and I'm hopeful they can tell me what I do have going on. If they can't find anything,then at least I know I don't have a major illness, just some type of inflammation disorder. Life is good.

No comments: