Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

Well, my mom left yesterday to visit my little brother in Florida. She and her husband appear to be taking control of their lives and this has relieved me of much stress. Nothing has changed regarding her problems, but it is a good thing for people to take responsibility for their own lives. So, regarding busy busy busy.
I'm taking two college classes this fall. This normally would be no problem for me, except I'm working and this basic "music 101" is so darn busy. I have a 2-3 chapter test or written report due every week. This is in addition to the twice a week classes. I'm also taking a European History class, but this one is online and no assignments (yea!) I just read the book, watch slide shows and take the tests. Now, this should be very easy to do, except that I'm working fulltime. So, it is all ok, but I'm tired of my every mement being school work LOL. In the meantime though, I'm quite satisified with myself for both my grades and my effort to continue my education. I do have a bowling league once a week, which is quite fun, so I get a little break. I've also been quite healthy and feeling better, so that is good :) That is all. Off I go to study again :)

No comments: