Saturday, July 10, 2010

So, this week I applied for admission to get a bachelors degree in Sociology. It is all "online" courses, so I'm hoping to be able to achieve it that way since the University is in Las Cruces. I still don't know if they have recieved my transcripts or if I've been assigned an advisor, which I greatly need. I really need someone to say you need to take "these specific classes" to get your degree. Then I can begin the long process :)

I'm looking forward to my family's visit. Theresa, Jenn, Tucker and Finley are all going to visit the first of August. Amber and Carlos are coming down the last two days of Theresa's visit, so we will have a wonderful houseful :)
If you read this then just pray that I can handle the next two/three weeks of my mom running out of pills and having problems that I can't control. This will make me very happy :)

We are going camping the last weekend of August, yeah! I'm am really looking forward to this event as well. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING (to me) beats camping.
The nature smells, sounds, starlit nights, fires, outdoor cooking, hiking in the woods, perhaps a little fishing (but not with worms LOL) and yes, even rain makes camping the best break a person can have from the little troubles in life.

No comments: