Friday, February 4, 2011

Health update

So, I've been out of the hospital since Jan 20. My mitral valve regurgitation is what they term as "moderate". I'm scheduled to have a stress test and nuclear dye pictures taken this month. Feb 21 I will see the cardiologist and hear the results. As far as I know, this will be a "monitor" problem. I don't know yet if the monitor will be every 6 months or yearly. I am finally starting to have some energy and I've recently have been able to breathe freely without any chest discomfort. Last Monday I broke out in a Purpura rash all over my legs, which my Dr says is an autoimmune reaction to ? So, Even though I was feeling good, I guess my immune system didn't think I was good LOL. So I stayed home and rested Tuesday.
Everyone has been so sweet to me.
I missed work on Tuesday and had snow days on Wed, Thurs and today (Friday). I'm off the weekend, so I've been blessed with many days to further recuperate. Now I feel great! I hope this continues. I need to begin working out again, I'm losing muscle tone :( Anyway, I'm ready for my life to become routine again. :)

No comments: