Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Lord has Been so good to me

I am now doing well. I had a stress test done and a nuclear scan of my heart done. The results were great. I was told I was in better than average shape for someone my age, yeah! I suppose working out at the gym before I got sick paid off LOL. The Dr. said the mitral valve regurtitation won't go away, but unless it gets worse I am to live my life without restrictions. The Dr. will monitor me and I am to have an echocardiogram every 6 months.
Regarding the autoimmune problem. I am suppose to go to an immunologist in March. I really don't want to go because I feel so good right now. I don't want to be given medicine that makes me feel bad, but I promised my primary care Dr I would go so I will.
I am feeling good now and Jesus was there for me and continues to be there for me. This is all I know.
My mom is doing great! I can hardly believe the change in her. She is taking her diabetes pill regularly, which is very important. She is also off all narcotics. Her mind is sharp again and she is demonstrating independants in all daily living skills including her finances. I think when she prayed for me, God must have helped her. It's like I have the mom I used to have many years ago, but she is sweeter LOL. Anyway, I give thanks to God and everyone who was so supportive and sweet when I was sick. Especially my husband who was with me from breakfast to bedtime everyday. Thank you.

1 comment:

Jube said...

I am so glad to hear that you're feeling well. I talked to mom the other day and was shocked to hear about Grandma as well! What great news on all fronts!