Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bridal shower

I was invited to a bridal shower tonight, cool huh. Well, the thing is I've never been invited to one before. Crazy huh? Here I am 45 years old and I've never been invited to a bridal shower before. So, what do I buy? I'm really not sure. I'm sure all the guests aren't suppose to give lingerie. Anyway, I guess I will go shopping and find something. I don't even know what to expect at the shower. I feel silly being nervous about such a common event, but I don't want to look out of place. Oh, well I'm sure it will be fine.

3 comments:

Becky said...

If you don't know the bride that well, gift cards are always nice.

Brad and I basically paid all our living expenses with Target/grocery store gift cards for a few months after we got married.

Have fun! I'm sure it will be wonderful!

ldupbeat said...

That's a good idea! Thanks Becky

nana said...

When you and I were growing up, lingerie was almost all that was given at the bridal showers. My how times have changed :)