Thursday, July 24, 2008

I haven't posted for a while so I thought I would. I haven't been busy in my own life. Mostly busy with my mother's life and problems, but oh well, such is life. I am greatful that I don't have any major problems in my own life or my children's lives. I did get to pick out carpet for my house. My floors currently have berber, which I hate (no offense if you have it). I will be getting a plush/textured carpet. It feels sooo soft to my feet, which I love :) My doctor said my red blood cells are too big again and wants me to get a bone marrow biopsy. He wanted me to get one 6 months ago, I didn't and my blood got better. I don't have any other symptoms of a disease so I'm not wanting to get the biopsy. I made the mistake of watching a BMB on youtube. I thought I'd faint. So, I will get a couple of other opinions first, then if I need one, I will demand an IV sedation or I won't get it, unless I begin to have more symptoms of disease, then I will get it anyway. Oh well, no more drama, at least not until my mom calls me. LOL

No comments: