Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Workouts

Well, I tried a new "circuit training" yesterday. I didn't really like it at first. It began with step aerobic type movements (I hate step aerobics LOL), which helped me demonstrate to all the utter lack of coordination I have LOL. It followed with exercises with a huge ball, which again demonstrated my lack of core muscle strength to control the darn thing LOL; however it ended with normal hand weight exercises. I'm good at normal "only one muscle has to work at a time" exercises, hence my need to for the exercises in the first place. I realized in the evening, when I couldn't move my torso without pain, that I really liked the training. I must strive to stick to it, which is something I have never done, regarding exercise that is LOL. So, to help me stick to it I listen to my mp3 player with songs from when I was 18 and had a good body (I think); songs like "Brick house, If you think I'm sexy, Leggs" LOL Yep, the imagination can do wonders for the self-esteem. When I hear those songs I'm not working out, I'm dancing in short shorts, with a hard butt, firm thighs, flat stomach and big firm boobs LOL. I feel better already, now off to my workout and avoiding the reality check of the mirrors LOL.

No comments: