Monday, April 20, 2009

So I guess I'm writing just to say I updated my blog LOL. My hubby continues to work out of town Monday through Friday. Wow, I can't believe I've worked a whole school year without him here during the weekdays. My motivation to clean hasn't been very good, but it improves when he is here. My house is "picked up" but I have so much junk/clutter in corners and closets it isn't funny.

I only have May to help my daughter with wedding stuff (wedding in July). My June is out because of trips, surgeries and recuperations. July, I will still be recuperating but I (hopefully) will have the energy to do wedding stuff. Gosh, I'm seriously considering putting off the surgery until next summer. I will consult with the Dr. about it in May.

So I'm beginning to worry about the wedding and how much help she will need. I think I've decided that if the Dr. can't do it on the week I want then it means I'm to wait until next summer.

Nothing else going on right now, knock on wood. The school year will be over in 6 weeks. I have had many friends who have had serious ailments this year. I will say a prayer for them and thank God for their successful remissions and recuperations. I also say a prayer to the people I know who have lost love ones this year. May you continue to get strong and feel peace that your loved one is happy.

No comments: